Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mystery getting started

I am helping Butch solve a mystery he has been wondering about for a long time. He sees the bee boxes in the back all lined up. He wonders what happens in them. On different occasions he has been out there and seen bees flying in front of it. But never has he seen inside the box. I had the person Linda get a book from the library that might help us to understand it.





We took a walk out back so Butch could show me what the boxes look like.





We decided to venture up to the boxes to get a closer look. But we had to be careful cause bees stinggggggggggggggggg.




We decided we needed a closer look so we moved up closer................................





Oh my buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is all we are hearing maybe we need to move a tad away oh my buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lets go Butch....................Oh my our hats popping off our heads-good thing the net is holding so the bees cannot sting-bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....



All for now
Your most blessed Agatha and Butch back at the house no stings.............

1 comment: