Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Goodbye Agatha from The Country Hittys

By the time you read this dear friends I will have boarded the postal bus and be on my way
to Maryland. I am so excited about this leg of my journey. I have been told by the Country
Hittys that I will be welcomed into a very large Hitty establishment. These dear little country
Hittys seem quite in awe of the splendor and size of the Hitty family that awaits me. I shall
endeavor to take some nice long naps enroute so that I might arrive rested and refreshed, ready to meet
any new adventures!
The last view I had of the Country Hittys was as their person was carrying
me away to my traveling accommodations. The girls were all waving and urging me to return soon.





Aren't they a charming little group?

p.s. I have been told that Hetty is under house arrest by Sheriff Wally. I fear that she will soon
escape custody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment