Friday, May 3, 2013

Alice in the Garden Travel Doll

Hello, My name is Alice. I am a make-over Polish Doll donated by Linda. I was sent to Sherry and she redone my hands and my feet and my face. Sherry also made my beautiful outfit to travel in. Then she sent me to Linda to start my travels. This is the map with marked which states and in which order I will travel. I will start soon so watch for me................................................................................... This is the travel outfit and quilt Sherry made for Alice. Here are the hostess gifts each hostess made. When Alice comes to visit each hostess may pick 2 things from the hostess gift. There is so many nice things. These are Linda's gifts. These are Kathleen's gifts. These are Sherry's gifts. These are Sharon's gifts. These are Mary Ann and De De's gifts. These are Tina's gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment