Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's News from Molly

Dear Friends, I hope you have been enoying your holiday week as much as I have. We have had such lovely times at the Vicarage. One afternoon we spent reading. The girls have a very nice library. I especially enjoyed reading the Vintage Christmas books.





Our favorite book by far though is the delightful book Esther sent us with pictures from the entire year. I am glad I was here to see the book.

We spent another afternoon baking, again, I know! It seems the goodies have disappeared as quickly as we could bake them. Kathleen was so inspired by our Christmas cake she made one of her own.




I must run now. We are about to get ready for New Year's Eve. I can't wait to tell you all about it. As ever, Molly



Molly's new Years Eve...........

Dear Friends, 2010 is almost a memory and here at the Vicarage we are going to send her off in style. We changed into party dresses. We all decided to wear something with blue in it.





I always feel so cheerful in my blue and yellow dress. After that we donned our party hats





and put out the snacks.





Kathleen is having pizza tonight too so we decided it would be just right for our party as well. We had such a good time playing games. Charlie Jo and Myrtle Armeline played Parcheesi while Isabelle, Nicola Jane and I played our new game of Life. We were having so much fun we didn't even care who won! I think it's time for more refreshments. I'll write again in the new year. Love, Molly




Happy new Year..........

Happy 2011! Oh what fun to count down the New Year! I'm afraid we made a bit of a mess with the confetti and streamers.




Happy New Year! Molly



New year Day.....

Wishing everyone a healthy, happy, blessed 2011! From, Molly Marie and the Vicarage Hitties

No comments:

Post a Comment