Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello Friends! There was an unforeseen occurance and my hostess was under the weather for a few days. Never fear, though, as I have been having a very good chat session with Becassine. I've been sharing my travel stories with her and she has been telling me about her history. Becassine gave me a few flowering plants to remind me of springtime. Becassine had also crocheted me a nice blanket to take with me to my forever home. And of course, baby elephant, who won't detach himself from me at all.
I received many lovely gifts from the hostesses along my way and I thank each and everyone, very much! I have good memories that go with each item!
It is time for the drawing, to see where I go for my forever home. The excitement builds!! Hitty Agatha

No comments:

Post a Comment