Saturday, September 3, 2011

Story Time with Miss Hickory

Once I settled into the Hickory cabin, Emma and Shad were begging for a story. Sweet things, they were so tickled to show me their favorite book. We had a lovely time reading until bedtime. Hitty Isabelle stopped by to take a Hickory family photo for us and has very kindly invited me up to the Vicarage for pancakes in the morning. Who could turn down pancakes?




Pancakes................... Dear Friends, I had a restful evening in my cozy cabin and awoke to the smell of maple syrup wafting over from the Vicarage kitchen. Hitty Isabelle and all the girls greeted me warmly and we shared a delicious breakfast. There's nothing like a good cup of coffee in the morning! Tina, Hitty Isabelle sends very special greetings to her carve mama.







No comments:

Post a Comment