Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bowling in T-Town

Dear Friends, What a fun weekend we've had. Myrtle Armeline is an avid bowler and she invited me to the lanes yesterday. I can't say we'll be winning any tournaments but we had a great time. Myrtle Armeline could barely believe that split. She handled it like a pro though. Imagine my surprise when on my very first ball I bowled a strike. Beginner's luck for sure. Best of all, Myrtle Armeline presented me with my very own bowling set so I can keep practicing.














Burgers........................................................
While relaxing at Kathleen's one afternoon, I picked up her copy of Tulsa People magazine. They had an article about Tulsa's best burger places. I had such a taste for burgers after that, we just had to go out for dinner. These burgers are from Ron's, right around the corner from Kathleen's. They are considered some of the best burgers in Tulsa. Yummmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment