Monday, July 1, 2013

The Visis at the Farm Draw....................................................

Dear Readers, My time in Mo is drawing to a close and altho I have enjoyed my visit except for the Hetty Hickory episode!) I will be glad to be moving along to the next address. Indiana here I come!! I do not believe I have mentioned that my hosts have been delightful but they are a rather sheltered and unsophisticated group. In spite of the presence of horrid Hetty they are very childlike. Today was an example of that. For my final day they wished to play dolls outside on the porch. The weather was very nice and it was a pleasant way to pass the time. I persuaded them that we did not need to take ALL of their dollies outside. Goodness they must have 14 or more dollies. Their person encourages this pastime and is always on the lookout for a new doll for them. I was rather impressed with the buggies the girls brought out to show me. The bitty Hitty wanted me to push her about in the stroller and we had a nice time promenading to and fro. My visit here has been interesting. I am ready now for the next chapter!! I shall hop aboard the postal bus tomorrow. Until then...good bye! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment