Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ready for the Postal Bus

Good evening. This is my last evening in Flintstone. I have enjoyed my visit here with Linda and The Yabba Dabba Doo Hittys so much. Linda says my visit made her feel like my Mom , D'marie, was right here with her. Hitty Mikaela, Hitty Allie, Hitty Marcia, Hitty Gerty and I decide to spend the evening in the new dollhouse. We got the popcorn popper out and popped popcorn and had some cokes. I enjoyed this evening very much just hanging out with them.



Linda came and said , hitty Molly, it is time I get you ready for your travels tomorrow. She got all my things ready. My box is all addressed. I hopped into my pouch, put my bonnet on and hopped in my postal box. Hey DEDE and Maryann look out ---HERE I COME.




Hugs, Hitty Molly Marie
PS Thanks Linda for a great visit and who knows I may be back--tee hee hee///

No comments:

Post a Comment