Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mehitabel's 4th Of July Celebration and Parade

Happy 4th of July dear friends! I thought I would take a break from the celebrations here and share some photos of our fun. The Vicarage girls organized a 4th of July Parade today. They were kind enough to loan me a dress and apron in appropriate colors. I was so honored when they asked me to be the Grand Marshal of the parade.

After the parade we enjoyed a delicious summer picnic. As you will see in the pictures cookies played a major role in the menu. One thing I've learned is that cookies are never in short supply at the Vicarage.

During the picnic I shared some information on Flag Protocol and then to lighten the mood Isabelle brought out the shiniest patriotic hats I've ever seen. We had such fun modeling them.

I will attach a few pictures in several emails so as not to fill your inboxes. I will also post these pictures in my travel album.

I hope that you are all celebrating a safe and happy 4th. Patriotically yours, Mehitabel





No comments:

Post a Comment