Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dothan Botanical Gardens..................................... Dear Friends, The time is soon coming for me to leave The Wiregrass and travel to the west. My visit here has been very pleasant, if chaotic, but I thrive where mysteries abound and can make decent sense of even the slightest clue. My hosts, however, allowed me a respite this glorious Sunday, and we celebrated thusly: Earth Day 2012 - Consider the Lilies of the Field - Dothan Botanical Gardens The Volunteer Garden "The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:12
> Along The Path "Jesus answered...but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." John 4:13-14
Recycled Art "The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it..." Psalm 24:1 In The Wetlands "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." Romans 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment