Monday, March 1, 2010

Travel Doll Information

I have started a blog for our new travel Doll. I will be putting updates on her. Anyone who has done at least one swap or challenge on the group since it started In march of 2009 can host Hitty. You will need to send me your name and address if you would like to be a host. I will need each host to send me two host gifts to be put in her travelbox. These should be to me by the 30 of march. Each host will write in Hittys journal and take pictures and make Hitty some things while she is there with you. That will be all put into the travel box. Then the box will be sent to the next host. The box will be sent priority with delivery confirmation so we can keep an eye on her travels. After she has went thru the hosts-Marcia will pick a name from all the host and this is the home she will be sent to. Pictures need to be sent to the photo section in Hitty travel Album. If anyone has any questions emial me at lindabb77@yahoo.com. Her theme will be The Real Hitty-Second 100 years/ Her name will be Mehitable or yes Hitty for short. Hugs, linda

No comments:

Post a Comment